|TERMS AND CONDITIONS|
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Last updated: August 1, 2023
This website is operated by Leffe Goldstein – Ed van Oosterhout. These are our terms and conditions. Together with the references they contain, they apply to every agreement that we conclude with you. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org. We have the right to change these terms and conditions. You agree that the latest version of these terms and conditions will always apply to our agreement. Please review the following Terms and Conditions carefully.
2. Payments, delivery and returnsThe (total) price of our products is stated on our website. The prices stated for the products and services offered are in euros, including vat and excluding handling/packaging and shipping costs, any taxes or other levies, unless stated otherwise or agreed in writing. You can only pay via the payments methods mentioned on our website. If you are in default with any payment, we are entitled to suspend or dissolve (the execution of) the agreement in question. Your order will be processed immediately as soon as we have received the payment. You will receive the confirmation of the placed order by e-mail. You will also receive an e-mail from us once with the shipping and tracking information.
Only in case of sale of our products to consumers: You may return the product within 14 days after you have received it (the product must be unused). You can do this by sending an email to email@example.com. After you have received a confirmation from us, you must send the product carefully packed within 14 days. Once we have received the product in good order, we will refund the full purchase amount, but without the costs of the cardboard box(es) in which the product was send, within 7 days. The costs for the return shipment are for your account. During the period you have to consider whether you want to keep the product, you must handle the product and the packaging with care. You may only unpack and open the product to the extent necessary to determine whether you wish to keep the product.
3. Intellectual property rightsAll intellectual property rights, such as copyrights, on our artworks (under which but not exclusively drawings, prints, photos), texts and other materials are our property. Your use must not infringe this.
Under no circumstance you may download, reproduce, publish or distribute elsewhere, in any medium, any of our artworks for commercial purposes, without proper and prior written permission from Leffe Goldstein - Ed van Oosterhout. Should you wish to use an artwork for commercial purposes, please contact Leffe Goldstein - Ed van Oosterhout with details of your specific request. You can email to firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Errors and InaccuraciesWe strive to provide complete and accurate information on our website. However, we are not able to ensure and do not represent and warrant that our website is completely free of (human or technological) errors. Our website may contain typographical mistakes, inaccuracies, omissions and outdated information, some of which may relate to pricing and availability of products and services. We are not obligated to correct any errors, omissions or inaccuracies and to change or update information at any time without prior notice and without liability to you.
5. LiabilityWe are not liable for damage caused by use of our products. This does not apply if that damage is caused by our intent, gross negligence or willful recklessness. Your right to compensation will in any case not exceed the amount of the product(s) ordered and paid for. Liability of Leffe Goldstein – Ed van Oosterhout towards you for any indirect damage, including consequential damages, lost profits, lost savings, loss of data and/or loss due to business interruption is excluded at all times.
6. Privacy NoticeWe use the order information that we collect to fulfill any orders placed (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations). Additionally, we use this order information to communicate with you. We will never share, sell or rent your information to third parties for any direct marketing purposes.
7. Purchase for Personal Use OnlyBuyers may purchase products only for personal use and not for resale. By placing your order, you certify that you are purchasing products for personal use only and not for resale. We reserve the right to refuse orders for any reason without explanation.
We reserve the right to refuse any order placed through the Site. We may, in our sole discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per household, or per order. These restrictions may include orders placed by or under the same customer account, the same payment method, and/or orders that use the same billing or shipping address. We reserve the right to limit or prohibit orders that, in our sole judgment, appear to be placed by dealers, resellers, or distributors.
8. Dispute settlementAgreements that we conclude and these Terms and Conditions are exclusively governed by Dutch law. Unless provided otherwise by mandatory law, any disputes that may arise from concluded agreements will be submitted to the competent Dutch court in the district of Utrecht.
9. Purchases and paymentsPayments can only be made by: Ideal, Paypal, or bank transfer.